Welcome to Miss Keegan’s third year Enhanced Provision class.
This is our ” best behaviour” look …..
……..and this is what we are really like.
This is our classroom, where we come up with our ideas, write our scripts and plan our productions. This is also where we filmed ‘Operation 100% X’, our answer to Exercise 2.
This is the main entrance to our school – St John’s RC High School in Dundee.
Our school is in a residential area but is also close to a retail park, a hospital and various small business parks. In this picture you can see Cox’s stack, a big chimney stack that was once part of Camperdown Works, one of several jute mills in Dundee. There are no jute mills left in Dundee but Cox’s Stack is still considered to be the best industrial chimney in Scotland.
After much discussion we decided that our inspirational place is a cinema. Why?
- It is an adventure to get there.
- It’s good for the family for a good day out.
- Great food and drinks to enjoy.
- The films have really great stories to them and without cinema we wouldn’t see films and we like all the great genres.
- We get to watch movies that are not out yet.
- We enjoy watching 3D movies as well.
- Great place to chill.
We don’t have any photos of any of our local cinemas but we will post one when we do!